The Newest Edition of The Bullwhip Is Out Now!
Fall of 2018
The Undergraduate Operations Club proudly partners with other operations students, professors, and schools across the world to make the best knowledge, experiences, and experts available to any Operator—any student aspiring to learn more about the field and profession of operations.Read Fall 2016
The first edition of The Bullwhip was published in April 2015. Each year, there is a fall and spring edition created in collaboration with individuals and undergraduate clubs across the world.
Partner With or Contribute to The Bullwhip
If you or your organization is passionate about operations and has an idea for an article or area of collaboration, please email us today! Email VP of Publications Khari Hutchings and type “The Bullwhip” somewhere in the subject line.
Past & Current Contributors
- Indiana University students
- Duke University students
- Otto Beisheim School of Management professors
- University of North Carolina students and professors
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- University of Georgia Tech
- University of Minnesota
- University of Michigan-Dearborn